The Idea is make you success how to make $ Dollar  Click Here.



* my 2 year old appreciates your work and cheers you on as you blow
up the balloons. Not sure he appreciates them being popped but it's hilarious to see!!! lol

*C'est que du gachi de ballons


*i guess you could say that she's...*puts on sunglasses* full of hot air.
*Balloon Shower .

*YOUR TOOK SO LONG TO BLOW THE BALLOON AND POP THEM AT THE END.

*Why did you waste all those lovely balloons?

*Is there 20,0000 balloons?! SWEET!! If you will and want to pop them all HAVE FUN!!!

*We all stare and ask, how could anyone waste their time like that? However, isn't that the point of this art; how many of us waste hours on a wedding, only to later destructively pop at the very fabric of what we choose to celebrate; hours on a upkeeping a house, only to see it all go to dust, hours on shopping for the most banal, trivial of things - fighting for and about these things - only to see them return to dust. This woman only wasted SEVEN hours, not a lifetime!

*That has to be the most miserable face on a woman surrounded by balloons I have ever seen!

*
Wow...great job. I would have lost feeling in my face after about the fifth balloon.
Damned if it didn't make me feel like I was watching some kind of hostage video of someone abducted by the circus, though

*WHY WOULD YOU POP THEM? I WOULD GO SWIMMING IN THE BALLOONS!

*awwwwww man! She should have kept those ballons because when she stood up she might have fallen! Or she could have swimmed in BALLONS!!!! >.< ugh! But WOW!

*WAS IT HARD TO BLOW THE BALOONS

*
nice work.. sad end. I would had jump among that just to make it childish lolo....
I got your point interesting piece of art.