The Idea is make you success how to make $ Dollar  Click Here.


* Sandi, how long do I need to prepare balloons for a party? I don't want to do it too advanced and have them deflate....or too late and have a delay. Any thoughts? And I'm considering the full arch.

*If you are using helium, the lifespan is only 6- 18 hours or so depending on the brand of balloon. So, with helium, as close to the event as possible. If you are using air-filled balloons and a framework, then you can do it a day or so in advance. As long as it's in a cool sheltered area (garage ok, or inside- NOT outside) then they should be fine. :-)

*Sandi: Thanks for the video I have a couple of questions. We are doing a 1st birthday party for my nephew. I like the idea of the column and was wondering the following: I want to use this method to create columns about 4 feet tall and top them with Mylar characters. Can I simply do the air filled method and use balloon weights or do you suggest building columns and helium. Also this only needs to last about 2 hours.

*If you only need the columns to be about 4' tall, you can air-fill the columns, and helium fill the mylar. Just make sure that you have a good weight on the base. I'd probably use a 16" balloon filled with 2 scoops of sand for that. I wouldn't use a water weight as then it would rock back and forth- a sand weight would be flat.

*is the base for the colums something we have to put togeather or are they already assembled at home depot?

*You need to use either air or helium. If you use helium you can use fishing line to hold it together. If you're using air, then you needa frame to hold it together.

*If you're doing the arch air-filled, you need to have some sort of framing or is will not stand up. The framing materials are easy to find at any hardware store- Home Depot, Loews, etc. :-)

*like how many balloons do i need of 4 different color to make the column and what is air different from helium.

*is the base for the colums something we have to put togeather or are they already assembled at home depot?

*Great video and instructions! I made 6 columns for a party with these instructions. Glad I bought an electric balloon pump though!!!

* You need to use either air or helium. If you use helium you can use fishing line to hold it together. If you're using air, then you needa frame to hold it together.

*And how would i be able to make the arch with the blue balloons in the middle since i would be using helium filled balloons

*You can either start in the middle and then add balloons to either side, or carefully count how many clusters you have before putting in the center balloons, so that you will have the same number of clusters on each side

*I want to use this arch at a dance inside a lunchroom with almost/ no windows. It is already hot without adding in, it's in hawaii which is like an eternal summer. I want to make them air filled. Can I do that without a base board and pole or no?

* im planning on doing balloon columns for my daughter 3rd bday party this is goung to take place in our backyard our weather have been very hot temp between 90-100 degree this summer. i dont want to use helium in the balloons what are your recommendation on making / setting the balloon outdoor please help for example what if i use helium will it survive hot heat or what if i use regular air how far in advance can i start blowing it up and put it out door? oh what size balloons is recommend.
 

*As long as you use a baseplate and a pole, then you should be fine using air-filled balloons outdoors. Also, if you are using air-filled decor then you can underinflate the balloons, which will give it a much better chance for holding up in high heat. You want to use good quality balloons, and keep them squishy. So if you are using 11" balloons, size them to about 8.5" or so, and that will give them room to expand without popping. Also use light colors that reflect instead of dark colors.