The Idea is make you success how to make $ Dollar  Click Here.


* Thanks so much for posting this..I'm planning a party for my baby girl she will be one. I am looking foward to trying this. I will like to know what kind of strings do i need for this?

*Any light color of string or fishing line you have around your house would do.

* mg what a pain in the butt the cardboard idea is!

*You dont have to use helium in making a balloon arch.

*this is a nice idea for a kids - party, thanks a lot, will try it out

* Guys, learn how to arrange flower doesn't have to be hard (I used to feel it did). I'll give you some advice right now. Look for a flower arrangement program known as Flowerolign Training (do a google search). Seriously, that tutorial has provide me the best lesson about flower arrangement.

* way you described is so much wasting of time. I can make 1 Arch in 10 minutes, much beautiful and very clean work. I am a professional Décor Maker

* Thanks, so beatiful, want to try it for my daughters birthday

*You don't need Helium, plain air will do. Using Helium with normal balloons will last for 6-12 hrs before they are empty.

*Wow this is good! How long will the balloons last if I don't put that liquid in it?!

* this should help me cause we are having our 8th grade graduation so yeah we are looking for balloon archs

*Thanks this really helps I'm doing a Jamaican dinner and we r putting a balloon arch at the entrance this is very helpful thanks.

*Avoid the cost of helium by doing this with air and using a balloon arch kit that you can buy for about $15!!! So much cheaper and says up way longer than a helium arch.

*Your video was great! How many balloons of each color should i buy to make 2arches (same size you made them) and 2 3ft pillars?

 
*Great video, this is for the do it yourself person. Truthfully after you by helium for around $150.00 and then rent the gauge and buy the balloons you save yourself $50-$75.00. Hire a Balloon decorator and enjoy your event we are a decorating company in Chicago IL makin memories 4 u .com we can decorate for you .But if you have the time this video is great shows you in detail how to. Good luck. Ken