The Idea is make you success how to make $ Dollar  Click Here.


* This great Warning will happen soon.
Every single one of My children will be shown their lives, their sins, their wrong doings
and every single insult they were responsible for against their brothers and sisters,
all during a mystical experience.
When the sun spins, the cross appears, and the skies burn red by the collision
of two comets, do not be fearful to see this spectacle and receive my Mercy with great joy!

* ahh this video is so therapeutic.. want to go there ans start poppin'..balloons

*MissMami- don't worry, I was a little as to. Poor balloons, they didn't even spare the little

*This is why everyone loves Balloons.

*that's a lot of balloons but it's kinda sad that they popped them all

*I am confused, at the beginning of your vid you blurred out the board. When you start popping it is not.

*Because every one would love to pop a room full of balloons and they can't.

*i like the tap dancing with the balloons

*Love it I'm planning to do this to my parents...... I will pop it, but I'm at the risk at being grounded.

*
that surprise must have taken days to prepare and all the manager said was "you have a job to do" i will be the one to tell you this your manager is a jerk!

*Man I wish I had all those balloons in my room lol.

* I wonder who would blow up that many balloons?

*How much time was WASTED doing that? Don't these people have work to do? lots, and lots, of balloons.

* Lol, it's hard to see so, wear goggles! Like your swimming in balloons XD

* Hello, i make balloon videos too. So could you guys go and check out my channel. Be sure to subscribe! Thanks.