**this is Perfect as a stand alone piece and even better as an addition to your existing sculptures. This present takes only 2 balloons and goes together in a flash. So go out and be merry or whatever it is people do this time of the year.

**emm pS ya se qe regalar alomucho me costara $2 pesos y es muy llamatibo hehe :)

**You have the Coolest "magician hands" ..lol Love it

**oi gente que dica fantástica nê superlegal , mas para quem tem paciência por isso o velho ditado "paciência e bom pena que não tenho" nê

**Awesome! I got this! Lol I want your VW bug. Can't wait to buy mine next year.

**Make me a bike, CLOWN! lol Great job on the present. :)

**Wow! bellisimo, me encanta, gracias por ensenarños a hacerlo

**This is really simple and good present. I love this one. Thank you for sharing.

**Just wondering if you have gone down the same route as Scott Kazan and tried Bettalatex 360s?

**thanks now a going to bring a present to every party

**me gusto mucho gracias, DYLAN.

**I like it, gives me some ideas for other balloons.

**Thanks, allways happy to see your vids :)

**Très joli modèle ! merci

**lol, very cool thanks!

**Awesome addition for my latest Santa design. This looks better than my current gift design. awesome stuff as always.