**The Step-by-step instructions on how to make a 260 spiral column - intermediate level. For more information on all things balloon and greatest. **Excellent tutorial. What type of base (or how do you make the base) for the arches? I've been looking all around and there is no real "tutorial" on how to do wide arches like the ones you do. Thanks beforehand for any advice you may give me. =)

**For helium arches I've found that 2.5 gallon water bottles make great bases. If it's an air-filled arch, well that's another story... For the column base plates and poles I posted a video on how to make them.

**How tall are your poles for the Red lights?

**which is the better balloons qualatex or cti?

**Hola sandi me alegra saber que aqui en san Diego algien s dedique a decorar con globos es un arte muy hermoso yo hago el intento de decorar en eventos pequeños. Solo viendo videos pero me gustaria tomar cursos para mejorar las tecnicas felisidadesy me gustaria sabar mas de ti GAD blessium

**Well, I couldn't live without my precision air. But as for a quiet compressor to hook up to the dual sizer... sorry I don't really know. I guess just get a really long hose and put the compressor in a different room. ;-)

**hi sandi . . . i admire your designs and professionalism, so i thought i would pose this question to you. i purchased a dual second split sizer but didn't know i needed a regulator. so i bought an air compressor but it is entirely too loud. i do not have a helium/nitrogen tank and would prefer an air compressor right now. do you have any suggestions on a good, QUIET compressor?

**can you do a lion king balloon characters or a phantom of the opera balloon

**Wow! I really really like your idea. Please make MORE awesome videos.

**Excellent tutorial. What type of base (or how do you make the base) for the arches? I've been looking all around and there is no real "tutorial" on how to do wide arches like the ones you do. Thanks beforehand for any advice you may give me. =)

**Parabéns, gostei muito, sua técnica é bem pratica, obrigada por postar.

**Thanks Sandi! I enjoyed watching your tutorials. I'm trying to add more twisting into my balloon decor'.

**I think that brodys 800 4 balloons is in the chicago area- they may do some training classes.