The Idea is make you success how to make $ Dollar Click Here.
*can you use the rag balloons and do Quads on the kit.
*Yes you can. The balloon rings are an added bonus for those that are not familiar with making quads.
*Can YOu Get The Bases,arch cord and extension pieces at home depot
**Distributors that carry the kits are: All American Balloon in Texas;
A2Z in Michigan; Balloon Room in OH; BWI in CA; Rainbow Balloons in Boston; Southern Balloons in FLA; US Balloon in NY.
*Can I use latex balloons with this as well?
*am from Philippines can you till me what do I need for Balloon decoration? Or were I can get the poles?
**can i used the pole in my dome tent and i dont have the golden ballon type can i used just ordinary colored ballon.
**Where can I get the cluster balloons I live in houston plsss nd thx
**Hello, I live in the UK and a balloon decorator as well, may I be of any help with the distribution of the arch kit in the UK?
**Hi, can you please tell me what materials are the poles? am very interested in purchasing this product do you have distributors in Florida.? thanks.
**hi am from trinidad and am not seeing you base and your bendable cord here would you be able to ship the base and cord how much will it cost???
**Hi I luv the balloons can't find them anywhere
I'm from Australia would you be able to ship the balloons???
And how much Would it cost for a arch????
**
Zephyr really needs distributors for the Arch Kit in the UK. We get so many requests.
The cluster balloons are called Magic Arch Balloons and they are made by Anagram and should be available world wide. Check with your closest balloon distributor and check on-line. Prices vary on the balloons but the small ones usually sell betweem $1-$3 USD per cluster and the large sell from $2-$4 USD. Hope that helps!
***Hi does anyone know where i can get the balloons in this video from i live i the UK and need them within the next 2weeks also how much would they cost Thanks
**
